An excellent opportunity to join a creative team with prestigious celebrity clients, to produce short-form YouTube and social media content.
About Mass Impressions
Mass Impressions is a digital entertainment agency. We partner with high-profile celebrities to grow, entertain and engage their audiences. Our team enjoys long-term relationships with household names in the entertainment industry. On our clients’ behalf, we work alongside the most prestigious brands in digital entertainment, including YouTube, Netflix and Disney.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative, organised and motivated Junior Video Editor. You will be in charge of ensuring that our video content is edited to produce an attractive, high-quality, finished video. You will be comfortable with fast turnarounds and will be able to articulate your ideas clearly and confidently.
You will create a variety of film and multimedia projects to feature on our clients’ YouTube channels and social media. You will be responsible for the shared-management of YouTube channels and support our team as they work closely with Google to grow client channels and social profiles.
- Consistently turn around creative edits
- Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based workflows
- Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding when necessary
- Subtitling when necessary
- Source music and effects for edits from online libraries
- Keep abreast of emerging trends on YouTube and social media
- A degree in film production, or equivalent, or at least one year of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in editing with Premiere Pro CC or Final Cut Pro X is a must
- Ability to create and edit motion graphics in After Effects CC
- Experience uploading, managing and optimising YouTube channels
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing the quality of content
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with a people to deliver high-quality outcomes
- A team player who is honest, can listen well and communicate well
- An interest in taking on new ideas and can ask for help when necessary
- Willingness to work with clients across multiple time zones
- High-profile projects with established audiences
- Quiet location, near Oxford
- Onsite parking
- 20 days holiday
- 10 am – 6 pm working hours
For more information or to apply for this role contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org