What do we do differently
You can make a significant difference. Each social media account we manage is unique. We also handle them differently than any other agency. Sure, we spend time carefully curating content and ensuring all the big numbers keep going up. But, we also look at a person’s experience following you. In practical terms, that means we invariably focus on the following:
- Great content – we’ll help you post a steady flow of engaging content across your socials.
- Projects vs you – we’ll balance promotional activity with authentic content.
- Introduction of #TeamYou – as agreed, we’ll reply to simple queries as your social team.
- Comment moderation – we’ll hide any spammy comments, so your feed is friendly.
- Small conversions – approved responses to simple everyday issues (buying tickets, joining mailing lists etc.).
- Visually impaired – We’ll caption images so visually impaired fans can enjoy your content too.
- Hearing-impaired – we’ll subtitle videos for those with hearing difficulties.
- Ban certain users – we’ll quietly remove repeat offenders or those aiming nasty comments at other people.
- Removing fake accounts – you’d be amazed how many fans hope you might have DM’d them.
- Integration with your team – we’ll work closely with your team to ensure they are aware of anything odd.
- Crisis management – We’ll watch social media and work with your team if anything unforeseen happens.
We celebrate the right to have different views and opinions, so we adopt a very discreet, light touch. We let context dictate our approach. People have a right to speak their minds. However, social media should be open to everyone. It should be inclusive and celebrate differences – regardless of background, age, ability, race, religion, gender, or orientation. Our kind and open approach creates healthy and inclusive experiences for you and your fans.
Our Be Kind approach isn’t incompatible with business, far from it. Our social media management improves your bottom line. Your fans’ experience is an essential part of your reputation. In our experience, fostering a safe, kind and inclusive space leads followings to grow more quickly and engage more often.
During a project, your #Team can actively nudge fans towards websites, mailing lists or other platforms. We estimate that roughly 86% of people who receive a response from your team to a tour-related question end up buying tickets. Websites get more views, mailing lists grow, and projects gain traction.
Brands notice this activity. We’ve also found an uplift in the number and type of brands approaching our clients. Naturally, brands don’t want to be associated with negativity, and it’s rare for them to find influential accounts taking such a proactive role in ensuring access for all.
Where are you based
Most of our major UK clients are in London. We work with the city’s leading personalities, rising stars, talent agencies, production companies and broadcasters. Our clients are often on tour or filming in far-flung locations across different time zones. Keeping our head office in Oxford was a conscious choice – just an hour’s train ride away from Marylebone – easy and comfortable. Oxford proudly gives us access to great talent and skills, a cosmopolitan community, and new ideas. But when we need a brief respite from the fast-paced, digital world, we’ve got the beautiful countryside on our doorstep. Most of our clients need to know we’re a WhatsApp message or an email away, wherever they might be.