In practical terms
Success on YouTube is very, very rarely achieved by profile alone. And even then, its influence is fleeting. YouTube is unlike any other social media platform. Consistency is key. Inconsistent strategies are not worth the paper they are written on. And in most cases, your team need to be covering the following:
- Implement an engaging, authentic and realistic strategy
- Define expectations and realistic targets
- Maximise a back catalogue of previous content
- Turn around new content quickly
- Dive into the data and look for emerging trends
- Engaging thumbnail designs to increase click rates of your videos
- Optimisation of advertising strategies to increase ad revenue
- Achieve more audience engagement
- Attain higher organic rankings, so more people find your videos
- Appear in ‘Suggested Video’ recommendations
- Ongoing eyes on the YouTube ecosystem for content ideas
- Integrate YouTube into your other social platforms
- Use your channel to promote new projects
- Identify possible brand partnerships and sponsored video ideas
Our YouTube experts can integrate with your existing team or offer strategic advice. Our team can provide practical, hands-on support or manage the entire process for you.
What’s needed from me
We always look to minimise the time we need from you. Through a combination of new content and your back catalogue, we can optimise a strategy that gives you a choice about how much time you choose to give to the platform. We work quietly backstage. Our commitment is to you and to help you get the most out of what you do. A start-stop strategy is not a successful YouTube strategy. Once we’re on board, you can be as involved as possible.
Where are we based
Most of our major UK clients are in London. We work with the city’s leading personalities, rising stars, talent agencies, production companies and broadcasters. YouTube is inherently virtual – we’ve worked with channels worldwide. Keeping our head office in Oxford was a conscious choice – just an hour’s train ride away from Marylebone – easy and comfortable. Oxford proudly gives us access to great talent and skills, a cosmopolitan community, and new ideas.
Some YouTube channels need us to film you – filming is best done as close to you as possible so we can maximise our time with you. However, YouTube channel management is done remotely from our office in Oxford. If you have a back catalogue of content, we can keep the process as simple as possible and minimise any time we might need with you. We work while your channel earns you money.