Celebrity social media management
For over ten years, we have delivered personalised social media management to household names such as Jack Whitehall, Russell Brand, Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Micky Flanagan, David Walliams and Sarah Millican. We turn followers into engaged audiences, viewers, sales and bums on seats.
99% of social media strategies will not work for the top 1% of users. Personality goes a long way; results matter more. Our in-house experts can either integrate with your existing team or manage the entire channel for you: one team, no faff. #ResultsSilenceBullshit.
‘Without you, I’d just be shouting
jokes into an empty room!’
— Jack Whitehall
Big names. Bigger results
We’ve worked with top-tier talent, rising stars and everyone around them. That’s our expertise – but it has also influenced our ethos and approach: that social media should work for you. Results silence bullshit. We hate hot air, and we know your time is valuable. We aim to make you less busy. We tailor our support to you, but services usually include:
- Advice on effective strategies for each social media platform.
- Create compelling content your fans will want to engage with repeatedly.
- Promote your projects and balance promotional posts with authentic content.
- Managing posting schedules across all platforms and time zones.
- Monetise social platforms so they earn you money.
- Cover out-of-hour social media commitments, so you don’t have to.
- Work in close partnership with your team to free up their time.
- Provide quick access to vIdeo and photo editing so you can post quickly.
- Maximise the social media potential of your back catalogue.
- Moderate your channels, so they don’t pick up unwanted spam or negativity.
- Manage any paid partnership commitments.
- Eyes and ears across social media for anything your team might need to know.
- Help protect your reputation online and your relationship with your fans.
Successful social media requires a clear strategy, authenticity and ongoing, compelling content. We take practical steps, manage resources efficiently, and deliver finished work. Simple processes provide what’s needed when it’s needed. As your career evolves, so do we: all the necessary services.
Can you work with my team?
Of course! We always look to work closely with your team. We’re here to help – not to step on toes. Our commitment is to you and to help you get the most out of what you do. We know how busy you are. We won’t look to snarl you up in the details. Our team is your team. We work quietly backstage so that you take centre stage. We give your people direct links to our people: our ethos guarantees simple processes and impeccable delivery, which frees up your team’s time.
Your Social Media profiles are a tremendous asset to your career. Whether it’s YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok, they are powerful promotional tools at their best. They bring the largest possible audience to your new projects. As well as managing daily posting, we work with you and your team to design different campaigns to promote films, TV, live events, books and any commercial commitments. That’s viewers, sales and bums on seats. To help you get the most out of what you do.
Where are you based
Most of our major UK clients are in London. We work with the city’s leading personalities, rising stars, talent agencies, production companies and broadcasters. Our clients are often on tour or filming in far-flung locations across different time zones. Keeping our head office in Oxford was a conscious choice – just an hour’s train ride away from Marylebone – easy and comfortable. Oxford proudly gives us access to great talent and skills, a cosmopolitan community, and new ideas. But when we need a brief respite from the fast-paced, digital world, we’ve got the beautiful countryside on our doorstep. Most of our clients need to know we’re a WhatsApp message or an email away, wherever they might be.